Commission Regulation (EU) 1178/2011 known as ‘the Aircrew Regulation’ governs all aspects of the training and licensing of pilots, cabin crew and aircraft technical crew within the 32 EASA member states. This includes the ‘organisational requirements’ which explain the management system requirements for training organisations, aeromedical centres and flight simulation training device operators. ‘Part-FCL’ is one part of the regulation that describes the pre-requisites, privileges and conditions of all types of pilot licenses and ratings.
After attending this course you will understand the applicability and structure of the Aircrew regulations and will be able to find the information you need in your daily work.
Who should attend?
The seminar is aimed at personnel from Airlines and Training Organisations with responsibility for training of pilots and cabin crew. The course is also useful for inspectors and auditors.
The content of the training can be tailored to suit your particular needs but would typically include:
- Overview of the international standards for personnel licensing;
- The European regulatory system;
- Structure of the European regulations;
- Implementing Rules, Acceptable Means of Compliance and Guidance Material;
- Management System Requirements;
- Requirements for particular types of pilot-licenses and ratings (e.g. professional licenses, type-rating training, instructor ratings, examiner certificates etc.);
- The role of EASA and the ‘Competent Authority’.
The course runs for approximately 6 hours including coffee breaks and a lunch break.
As the client you may choose to attend the McKechnie training facility in West Sussex or we can deliver the training at your own headquarters or training location.
The cost of a private seminar for up to 6 delegates at our facility in West Sussex (close to Gatwick Airport) is £2080. This includes lunch and refreshments.
If you would like the course to be delivered at your premises then we will make an additionally charge for travel time and costs.
To make a booking or for further information please email email@example.com or ‘phone (+44 (0) 1293 387365) .