- This event has passed.
Seminar: Evidence-Based Training
16th May 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£349.00
— Please note the amended date —
This one-day seminar will introduce EBT, provide an overview of the latest regulatory developments and explain the next steps that operators need to take to implement EBT.
After attending this course you will be able to decide if EBT is right for your organisation and, if appropriate, initiate a project to implement EBT.
Who should attend?
The seminar is aimed at personnel from Airlines and Pilot Training Organisations with responsibility for pilot training. It will also be useful for those who support pilot training through provision of courses or the development of documentation and software.
What’s the problem?
- What are the issues with current training requirements?
- What were the drivers behind the development of EBT?
- What are the specific issues in your organisation?
What is EBT?
- The background to EBT;
- EBT programme outline;
- Content of EBT modules;
- The training matrices;
- Training devices.
What is a competency framework and how do we assess competency using behavioural markers?
Instructors delivering EBT will need to understand the concepts and requirements. They must also be able to make objective, reliable assessments of competence using the competency framework.
- How do we ensure ‘inter-rater reliability’ (concordance)
- What are the training and qualification requirements?
- How to get from your current training programmes to fully implemented EBT via
- ‘training according to EBT principles’,
- ‘mixed implementation’,
- ‘baseline EBT’ to
- ‘enhanced EBT’?
- What guidance is available and what would a project plan look like?
- How will you work with the regulator during the transition?
- Current guidance for EBT mixed implementation;
- Update on EASA rule-making;
- EBT for operators other than airlines (business jet, helicopter).
Is EBT right for your organisation?
- The advantages and disadvantages;
- The business case.
- Does EBT address the issues in your organisation?
- What flexibility is available within the regulations?
- Other solutions to pilot-training issues.
The seminar runs for approximately 6 hours including coffee breaks and a lunch break.
The seminar will be presented at our facility in West Sussex. If you are travelling by air then we would be happy to arrange transport to/from London Gatwick Airport (LGW).
Individual places can be booked for a price of £349 + VAT (total £418.80) .
If you would like the course to be delivered at your premises then we will make an additional charge for travel time and costs.
Fill in the form below to make a booking and pay by credit card.
If you need to be invoiced then please email email@example.com with your business name and address, number of delegates and their names. We will issue an invoice. Full payment should be made a minimum of two weeks before the course date to secure your places.