This page contains resources that will be valuable to AOC operators implementing the new requirements for UPRT contained in AMC1/2 ORO.FC.220&230:
- The “Aeroplane Upset Prevention and Recovery Training Aid“. This is also available as an app for iPad/iPhone
- ICAO document 10011 “Manual on Aeroplane Upset Prevention and Recovery Training” is available from ICAO website
- “A Practical Guide for Improving Flight Path Monitoring” is available from FlightSafety Foundation.
- The EASA Decision and associated documents can be accessed from the EASA website
- CAA Paper 2013/02 “Monitoring Matters” is available from the UK CAA.
A set of “Gap Analysis” checklists have been developed by McKechnie Aviation to assist aircraft operatros and NAAs to verify that training programmes are compliant with the new requirements. These are avaibale for free download here: